Bandai Namco Entertainment has revealed a couple of new details for Dragon Ball FighterZ, which will be updated soon in late February 2020 with a new character called Kefla.
Details revealed at this time include Kefla’s attacks, Z Assist Select, Limit Break Super Power, and Training Mode.
Get the scoop below:
– Special Attacks: “Fast Cannon Ball,” “Gigantic Breaker”
– Super Special Attack: “Gigantic Ray” – Shoots opponents with a bunch of Ki blasts in mid-air.
– Meteor Attack: “Gigantic Boost”
New Battle System
– Z Assist Select: This allows players to select a character’s Assist Attack. Each character has three different Assist Attacks to choose from. You can read more about that here.
– Limit Break Super Power: When you have one character remaining the meter changes to a golden color that automatically provides a huge boost in attack power. You can also use this together with Sparking.
– Characters show up as your sensei to teach you how to fight. Additionally, clearing tasks will get you rewards.