Dragon Marked for Death, Inti Creates’ dark fantasy action RPG, has just received an update now available to download on Switch.
This update addresses a few game adjustments. A number of bug fixes were also implemented. For the full details, head on to the website here.
Below are the game adjustments made:
- Time limits for the lowest difficulty level of each quest have been increased.
- For the quest “Dreaming of Treasure”, a guide arrow has been added and the arrangement of blocks has been changed.
- For the quest “Undying Dragon”, the placement of a locked door has been changed.
- For the quest “Unearthed Royalty”, the locations where enemies and treasure chests can appear have been changed.
- For the quest “Lost in White”, the locations of two NPCs have been changed.
- The sell price of items that can only be obtained from treasure chests have been changed.
- The font for the text in the ending credits has been changed.
- The conversation with the soldier in the Medius slums named “Genne” has been changed.
The Dragon Marked for Death Ver. 1.1.1 Update is LIVE! A whole bunch of tweaks and improvements have been made to the game, so grab your sword, axe, kunai, or spellbook and check 'em out!
— Inti Creates (@IntiCreatesEN) February 18, 2019