Inti Creates’ dark fantasy action RPG will soon be available on retail come 26th February 2019!
Dragon Marked for Death’s physical version will be published by Nighthawk Interactive in the west. This version includes all four characters from the Frontline Fighters Pack and Advanced Attackers Pack. Note that these digital packs are currently available for pre-purchase separately at the Switch eShop. For the physical release, however, both packs will be readily playable.
Also, the additional quest DLC and limited edition bonus equipment DLC “Striker Gear” Pack will be included on retail release.
If you’re interested, you can place your orders here with a list price of USD 43.61. Alternatively, you can pre-purchase the digital version currently being sold as two separate packs for USD 14.99. Get one pack and you can purchase the next one as a DLC.
Dragon Marked for Death digital version is slated for launch on 31st January 2019.
Here’s the beautiful box art cover:
- Play through the game as one of four members of the Dragon blood Clan The characters, known as the Dragon blood Clan, have forged a pact with the Astral Dragon which granted them special new powers.
- The Empress is a well-balanced DPS character, the Warrior is a Tank class character that protects the party with his high defense, the Shinobi is DPS that includes access movement on tricky attacks.
- Work together with your companions to progress through stages! In Dragon MFD, working together with your companions opens up a whole new realm of exciting possibilities when it comes to defeating enemies and traversing stages.
- where you Carefully the striker pixel art from some of the industry’s best Dragon which paints the entire picture and brings players right into the dark fantasy setting.
- Battle against gargantuan bosses! Absolutely gigantic bosses that are bigger than the entire screen await our heroes. Work together with your comrades to take down these larger than life baddies!
UPDATE (24/1/19): The physical release of date of 26 February 2019 appears to have been a placeholder. Inti Creates has officially announced that the physical edition of the game is launching on 26 March 2019, instead.