Inti Creates has rolled out more patch fixes to address more issues for Dragon Marked For Death on Switch.
Not long ago, Dragon Marked For Death has received an update which brings the game to version 1.3.0. This was immediately followed by version 1.3.1 the next day to address game crashes involving the Witch’s Grimoire item.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the game to crash when the Striker Pack DLC weapon “Grimoire” was equipped by the Witch.
Now, the recent version 1.3.2 update includes more patches to address more issues which caused the game to crash.
Here are the patch notes:
- An issue that was causing the game to crash when both destructible and indestructible objects were hit by elemental magic spells and magic weapons in certain Level 51+ quests has been fixed.
- An issue that was causing the current version of the game to crash during the final boss fight has been fixed.
- An issue that was causing the game to crash on rare occasions when enemies were hit by the Empress’s Dragon Shot and Dragon Cannon, the Shinobi’s shuriken, or the Witch’s magic has been fixed.
- An issue that was causing the game to crash on rare occasions when enemies were hit by the Shinobi’s lock-on attacks has been fixed.
- An issue that was causing the game to crash on rare occasions when changing equipment inside a shop in town has been fixed.
- An issue that was causing the “The Trampling Lance” Named Monster to instantly die when it appears before the battle with it starts in 4-player multiplayer games has been fixed.
Dragon Marked for Death has been updated to Ver. 1.3.2. This patch fixes some issues that were causing problems with the gameplay experience. The patch notes for this, and every other update, can be found here: https://t.co/83BKMQpTnu pic.twitter.com/QhMDng5lKX
— Inti Creates (@IntiCreatesEN) March 14, 2019