The latest issue of Weekly Jump magazine has revealed new details on DQB2’s automatic construction system and a slew of new weapons available in the game.
Make use of the residents and get your building done in a jiffy. Get them to work for you while you build something else, increasing your efficiency.
Get the details below:
Have Residents Automatically Construct Your Blueprints
- Lay out the blueprints.
- Place necessary items, such as furniture and blocks, into the storage chest.
- Residents will get to work. Items will be withdrawn from th storage chest as needed to properly craft what is shown on the blueprints.
- Event a giant castle can be built with ease.
- Din Barrier – A strong barrier that protects against enemy raids.
- Woosh Vacuum – Creates a tornado that swoops down on nearby enemies.
- Sizz Tile – If you step on this tile, fire will blow up.
Dragon Quest Builders 2 is slated for release on 20th December 2018 in Japan. A western release is planned for 2019.