Tower defense game Dungeons & Aliens is heading to Nintendo Switch on March 15, according to the official Nintendo website.
Dungeons & Aliens will be available via Nintendo eShop for USD3.99. Players will have 60 challenging levels to conquer and master.
Watch the trailer and check out the details:
Dungeons & Aliens
Have you ever wondered what would happen if a classic Tolkienesque fantasy world was attacked by pulp science fiction monsters from outer space? Now you can find out! Dungeons & Aliens is an action game with space mutants, brave dwarves, and awesome magic. It combines swipe and slash mechanics (proven to be effective on both aliens and fruit) with Joy-Con™ steering and simple tower defense (as easy as placing vegetation to stop the undead). All this makes for a fun and colourful adventure!
• Fresh mechanics: Swipe and slash meets tower d
• Hand-drawn, old-school storybook graphics
• Upgradable spells for spectacular destruction
• A comedic mashup of sci-fi and fantasy clichés
• 60 challenging levels to beat and then master
• Controls adapted for Nintendo Switch