Eastasiasoft will soon be bringing even more indie fun to the Nintendo Switch!
The publisher has confirmed the release dates of six games heading to Nintendo Switch in December 2020 and January 2021. These include Crawlco Block Knockers, Drunken Fist, Sense – A Cyberpunk Ghost Story, The Pillar: Puzzle Escape, Teratopia, and Project Starship X.
Check out the full showcase of these six games below, along with their individual details further down:
Crawlco Block Knockers (December 17 – US$8.99/€8.99)
Return to the feel of smokey ‘90s Japanese arcades as you pull, kick and match blocks to reveal hidden images of the lovely ladies behind each stage! As blocks enter the play field, knock them into marked zones while avoiding and smashing enemies, all as your workspace gets tighter. Aim carefully to boost your score, but don’t get boxed in!
- Match blocks in marked zones to reveal increasingly sexy images.
- Jump, pull and kick blocks in pixel art style!
- Control the naughtiness of your experience with “modesty” settings.
- Test your block-slinging skills in elaborate boss battles!
- Enjoy light-hearted story and dialogue between stages.
- Get in the mood with a future funk soundtrack!
Drunken Fist (December 23 – US$7.99/€7.99)
Take the role of an inebriated hero who just needs to find his way home in the boozed-up brawler Drunken Fist. Featuring 7 challenging levels and a variety of enemies with unique combat styles, this 3D action experience uses rag doll physics to simulate the ridiculous inaccuracy of a drunken brawl. Look for food and bottles to collect, urinate on your enemies, and try not to fall on your face too much.
- Enjoy a colorfully minimalist polygon art style.
- Laugh at unpredictable antics generated by dynamic 3D physics.
- Battle across 7 unique levels with a variety of opponents!
- Collect food items and bottles of booze.
- Urinate on the asphalt or even on enemies!
Sense – A Cyberpunk Ghost Story (January 7 – US$19.99/€19.99)
In Neo Hong Kong, 2083, a young woman named Mei Lin Mak is dragged into a maelstrom of supernatural horror. As she peers into the century old mystery, Mei is forced to question her perception of reality and her trust of her cybernetic eyes. Under the neon lights of a cyberpunk cityscape, the ruins of the Chong Sing Apartments hide a bloody secret illuminated by the traditions of Chinese folklore and innovations of the industrial future. If there is any hope of escaping this nightmare, Mei Lin must explore this complex, piecing together stories of 14 lost souls and discovering the truth of her own family curse.
- Survive the horror using adventure mechanics and exploration.
- Experience a beautiful, erotic hand-painted art style with Eastern and Western influences.
- Unlock additional outfits, some of which alter interactions throughout the game.
- Keep track of the immersive lore with a convenient journal feature.
- Discover multiple New Game+ modes, alternate endings and hidden extras!
- Enjoy a cinema-length soundtrack by Andi Han, composer of Synergia and Katawa Shoujo fame.
The Pillar: Puzzle Escape (January 13 – US$9.99/€9.99)
Cleverly mixing mystery and puzzle solving, The Pillar ventures deep into an unknown world filled with riddling contraptions and scenic vistas. Explore islands that each offer unique environments and secrets to discover. Remain aware of your surroundings as they change and evolve like a lucid dream. With every challenge you overcome, you grow closer to escaping the mythical maze and waking up from the elaborate cage that’s trapped you inside!
- Search for a way to escape ever-evolving challenges!
- Explore a wondrous world with diverse and beautiful landscapes.
- Solve puzzles to unlock the mysteries of each island.
- Experience the adventure through a classic first-person perspective.
Teratopia (January 20 – Price TBA)
Join Tucho in his quest to rescue his friends and liberate the colorfully grotesque lands of Teratopia! Traverse 13 unique zones packed with enemies bent on overtaking your homeland. But fear not! The power of friendship arms you with fellow Teratopians and a diverse set of skills to face a family of red invaders.
Immerse yourself in an adventure full of action, and strategize on-the-go to better overcome your foes! Play as either Tucho the brawler, Benito the shooter, or Horacio the trickster, each with their own strengths and skills.
- Enjoy a story full of family gags and funny situations.
- Play as 3 different avatars, each one with unique skill sets and 5 summonable units.
- Travel around 13 colorful landscapes in a completely open-world map.
- Challenge and defeat 11 bosses.
- Unlock entries in the Teratopedia and customize your character with 4 different costumes.
Project Starship X (January 27 – US$9.99/€9.99)
Project Starship is back with a wacky take on cosmic horror. In this rogue-lite shooter, you’ll take the role of the tentacled-yet-hip Swagthulhu as you CRASH-KILL comical abominations in flashy 16-bit style! With multi-purpose dodge mechanics and tons of crazy pick-ups, you’ll be able to crash your ship straight through the enemy and emerge unscathed. Project Starship X celebrates genre conventions by turning them upside-down!
- Discover 14 levels with unique themes, 5 in each playthrough.
- Use tank modules, bowling, throwable items, bombs, spoons and more!
- Experience Mad Events that remix the action!
- Challenge a variety of modes to put your skills to the test.
- Enjoy unlimited replay value with procedurally generated elements.
- Get in the mood with a pumping soundtrack and screen shake effects!