A frantic simulation experience will be making the (space) jump onto Nintendo Switch.
Arcade Distillery has revealed that Elevator…To The Moon! Turbo Champion’s Edition will be heading to Nintendo Switch. The previously VR-only has players take the role of an elevator repairman, while following crazy orders from the unreasonable President of the World!
Check out a new trailer below, along with some details from Steam.
Play as a lunarnaut/repair-person, tasked with fulfilling the ridiculous demands of President of the World, Doug-Slater Roccmeier, to build his massively unstable elevator. You know, to the moon. It’s in the game title. Obey his increasingly goofy orders to the letter, disobey and cause hilarious havoc, or find your own sweet spot. Each way of playing has its own advantages and outcomes. It’s up to you, intrepid elevator person, to blaze your own altitudinal path…to the moon!
- Brand new Rad-Roomscale mode option! Play in a brand new way!
- Immersive, challenging VR puzzles that propel you into the stratosphere
- Fully Voiced Narrative Space Adventure! More plot twists and turns than a twisty-turny thing!
- Exploration! The elevator has heaps of stuff Roccmeier doesn’t want you to find.
- Clever control scheme. Use your favorite controls regardless of room size and setup.
- Virtually (heh) vomit-free! Designed to maintain maximum tummy comfort.