Circle Entertainment has announced the release date and price for Fairune Collection. The collection will release May 17, 2018 on Nintendo Switch and cost $9.99USD / €9.99.
Fairune Collection will release worldwide on the same day. Pre-orders will go live May 10 on the Nintendo eShop with a 10% early bird discount. Fairune Collection comprises of 4 games – Fairune, Fairune 2, Fairune Origin and Fairune Blast.
Check out the trailer and more details below.
Fairune (previously on 3DS) is a retro-styled adventure RPG. Our heroine embarks upon a journey to unlock three mysterious statues and seal away a great evil. Throughout the journey she will need to solve puzzles, fight monsters, discover new weapons and improve her abilities.
Fairune 2 (previously on 3DS) brings our heroine back for another perilous quest, this time to find a lost fairy. This sequel delivers a bigger world for those that are ready for the challenge.
Fairune Origin, being released for the first time, offers an intriguing look at the beginnings of the IP. It provides a short but fun adventure and illustrates how SKIPMORE conceptualised the gameplay of the two games that followed.
Fairune Blast is an unlockable treat, meanwhile, to offer something completely different. It’s a colourful shoot-em-up, perfect for pick-up-and-play action on the Nintendo Switch or chilled gaming on PC!
- Fairune and Fairune 2 have re-designed user interfaces for the Nintendo Switch and PC.
- Explore, solve puzzles, level up and fight monsters on your journeys.
- Simple controls make it accessible to all players ready for adventure!
- Fairune Origin and Fairune Blast make their console debut and bring the game total to 4!
- Retro 8-bit style visuals, designed for the modern era.
- Perfect for headphones with a catchy chiptune soundtrack.