Famitsu has asked readers to take part in their survey for Fire Emblem: Three Houses.
The survey asks players what they think about the game and what they hope to see in Fire Emblem: Three Houses in the future, as well as what they want to convey to the developers of the game.
Here are the questions as translated by NintendoSoup:
- What’s your progress in the game right now? Also, how are you playing the game? (example: your pacing is beating 1 chapter a day)
- Which House did you side with in your first playthrough? If you sided with the Black Lions, which route did you choose? (if you went with both, please state). And please let us know why you choose to side with the House you mentioned.
- Which mode and difficulty level did you select? If you played the game multiple times, please tell us which mode and difficulty level you like the most. And please let us know the reasons behind your preferences.
- Have you tried the Lunatic difficulty level? If you did, did you continue from a previous save file? Please let us know the reasons why so.
- Did you use amiibo or play online? Please let us know why if you had done so.
- Who’s your favorite character? Give us three characters (male or female) that you like. And please let us know why for each character.
- Who did you S rank with in your first playthrough? If you haven’t S Ranked with anyone yet, who are you planning to S Rank with?
- What’s your favorite class in the game? Please let us know why.
- What’s your favorite class skill and battle technique? Let us know why.
- Please tell us which is your favorite crest, as well as the reason behind it.
- What’s your favorite BGM (background music) in the game? Please tell us the reason why.
- Please tell us your most favorite aspect of Fire Emblem: Three Houses, as well as the reason behind it.
- Which scene left you the biggest impression in the game, and why is that so?
- Which DLC side story (up till April 30, 2020) are you looking forward to the most?
- What would you like to tell the developers of Fire Emblem: Three Houses?
Click here to take part in the survey (Japanese). Survey closes September 30, 2019 11:59pm JST.