Looking for a budget fantasy RPG to tide you over on Nintendo Switch? This upcoming title might fit your needs!
Ratalaika Games has revealed Ravensword: Shadowlands — a new fantasy RPG heading to the Switch eShop on 9 April 2021, for $6.99 USD. As a descendant hailing from an ancient line of kings, it’s up to the player to wield the legendary Ravensword and restore the world to its former glory!
Check out the official trailer below, along with more details:
After the fall of Ravengard, the world descended into chaos. The Kingdom of Tyreas stood alone against a sea of dark elven invaders. The Ravensword was lost, and the dark times began. As a descendant of an ancient line of kings, you alone have the power to wield the Ravensword again and restore that which was lost.
Explore a vast and richly detailed world, gather powerful weapons and items, increase your skills, and follow a deep storyline to solve the mysteries of the Kingdom of Tyreas.
Seamlessly switch between First and Third Person view while mastering different skills, making quest-altering and reputation-altering decisions!
- Numerous options for character customization and completing quests
- Battle various enemy types including huge pre-historic creatures
- Decision based, multi-part Quests
- Use various weapons like bows, axes, and swords
- Reflex and precision-based combat with blocking and dodging