Developer Creamative has announced today that Clan N, a beat ‘em up arcade style multiplayer game, is coming to Nintendo Switch this year.
Set in an ancient Eastern theme, Clan N allows the players to take on the role of the fighting master group ‘Clan N.’ Clan N is a fast-paced brawler action game which includes four diverse characters to choose from. It can be played in both local and online multiplayer modes.
Clan N features seven challenging levels, each containing dedicated minigames which are tightly integrated into the main story. Overall, Clan N’s main levels and campaign story are divided into 50 sections, making for an action-packed fighting game that is easy to jump in to.
Check out the trailer and details below:
“We created the game with the classic arcade fighter in mind but wanted to bring more modern combat solutions to it,” said Özden Irmak, founder of Creamative. “Clan N brings dynamic fighting styles among each of the four master fighters you can play as but distinctively separates the stylized fighting techniques so players have a diverse assortment of tactics to choose from.”
A full list of features include:
- Four unique characters each with their own upgradeable attributes
- Assortment of fighting mechanics including dodging, blocking heavy attacks, light attacks, and special attacks all based on popular techniques
- A main story with 7 levels divided into more than 50 sections
- Casual minigames tightly integrated into the main story that can be played separately as well
- Challenging mid-to-end level bosses with varying degrees of difficulty
- A slick and clean visual experience with accompanying far East-inspired music and sound effects
- Local and online multiplayer gameplay