A new event is coming on January 19th and it focuses on the Fish Pokemon, Feebas.
And it’s all about Limited Research! While the Water-type Pokémon Feebas may not look like much, there’s plenty to learn about the Fish Pokémon! Spinning the Photo Disc at PokéStops will grant you Field Research tasks that lead to encounters with Feebas. And might lead to finding a Shiny Feebas! The details for the event are down below.
Event Date + Time
- Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and India: Jan. 19, 2019, from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. UTC (GMT +0)
- The Americas and Greenland: Jan. 19, 2019, from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. PST (GMT −8)
- Asia-Pacific: Jan. 20, 2019, from 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. JST (GMT +9)
- Limited Research tasks will be available when you spin Photo Discs at PokéStops.
- Completing the Limited Research tasks will reward you with encounters with Feebas.
- You may encounter a Shiny Feebas!
Feebas migrate quickly during Limited Research, so exploring is key! As long as you’ve collected the Limited Research during the event window, you can complete it at any time. Don’t forget: you’ll need to venture onward to many PokéStops in order to get new Field Research tasks and encounter as many Feebas as possible!