Nintendo has published a new Feh Channel Presentation revealing upcoming events and more heading for Fire Emblem Heroes.
The presentation is about 16 minutes long and covers the following topics:
- New R&R Structures: Field and Dining Hall
- Field: Allows your units to be tasked to grow crops
- Dining Hall: Allows you cook dishes for your units
- Special Hero Summoning Event: A Monstrous Harvest
- New Seasonal Units: L’Arachel, Dozla, Ilyana, Rolf
- New “Duo Hero” Unit: Hector + Lilina
- Harvest Festival Celebration 2019
- Log-in Bonus, EXP & SP Events, Daily Rewards Maps, Aether Raid Quests, Bound Hero Battles, Twitter Campaign
- New Event: Hall of Forms
- New Event where players complete challenge maps with specific units, units may not be ones players already own.
Check it out below for the full details:
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.