It looks like Nintendo’s Fire Emblem Heroes might be losing a little bit of steam
Sensor Tower has released new statistics for the mobile game’s performance in November 2018. The spin-off title definitely brought in a lot less dollars than October 2o18, and struggled through a weaker month overall.
Check out the highlights below:
- Made an estimated $13.8 million worldwide in November 2018
- Lower than October 2018 earnings ($17.4 million)
- Japan contributed nearly 60 percent of the total
- US contributed 28 percent of the total
- It was the No. 62 ranked mobile game by revenue globally.
- No. 29 in Japan
- No. 66 in the US
- Averaged $21 million per month in player spending since launch
- Grossed an estimated $465 million to date across the App Store and Google Play worldwide