Fire Emblem Heroes has so far been a mobile cash-cow for Nintendo since its release, and last month was no exception.
Sensor Tower has released new statistics for the mobile game’s performance in October 2018. From the looks of things, the game has now hit $200 million in revenue for this year alone. While it’s a little weaker compared to October 2017, the game’s earnings are still rising from month to month.
Check out the highlights below.
- Nearly $200 million made so far in 2018.
- Estimated $17.4 million in worldwide for October 2018.
- Japan accounted for approximately 58 percent of revenue last month .
- The United States accounted for about 29 percent of Fire Emblem Heroes revenue in October.
- Fire Emblem Heroes responsible for around 72 percent of Nintendo’s mobile game revenue to date in 2018.
- Revenue was up slightly month-over-month, posting a 3.8 percent increase from September’s estimated $16.8 million gross.
- Year-over-year revenue compared to October 2017 was down 3.8 percent from approximately $18 million.
- Fire Emblem Heroes has grossed an estimated $452 million worldwide to date.
- This equates to $316 million in revenue for Nintendo.