The official Fire Emblem Twitter account has updated with some new details about the upcoming Fire Emblem: Three Houses Cindered Shadows DLC.
The latest updates explain the weapon shop located within the Abyss, as well as the Trickster class, which is one of the additional character classes being added into the game.
Check out a translated summary below (via Sets):
- There is a weapon shop and a forge in the Abyss that can be used, but resources are limited in the Cindered Shadows DLC, so players must be careful of weapon durability.
- Smithing Stones are obtainable from winning battles and Armor Breaking large enemies.
- Only the Sword Of The Creator self-repairs in battle.
- Four new classes can be unlocked by clearing Cindered Shadows Episode 1
- Trickster, War Cleric, Dark Flier, Valkyrie
- Use “Underground Seal” to take the exam for them once reaching Level 20
- Trickster: A mage-swordsman who confuses opponents with quick movements.
- Can use some magic.
- Something worth looking at is their unique Art “Trick”, which allows them to switch places with an ally within 5 tiles.
- Create chaos on the battlefield worthy of the name Trickster.
- Requires Thief
- When Anna has been recruited and “Trickster” has been unlocked, players have the option of changing Anna into her “Combat Merchants Clothes”, which resembles her classic look.
- Includes new character portraits.
— 『ファイアーエムブレム』総合 (@FireEmblemJP) February 7, 2020
The Fire Emblem: Three Houses Cindered Shadows DLC releases on February 13th 2020.
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.