First-Person Point-And-Click Adventure “Smile For Me” Heading To Switch In Spring 2023
Switch owners can look forward to taking an unconventional adventure on the go soon, thanks to publisher Serenity Forge and developer LimboLane!
Both companies have announce that first-person point-and-click adventure game Smile For Me will be hitting Nintendo Switch and other console platforms in Spring 2023. The Switch release will also be available physically in a Standard Edition or Collector’s Edition (pictured above) – the latter of which includes a copy of the game, a collector’s edition box, 24 Habitician trading cards, window cling stickers, double-sided acrylic charm, microfiber cloth, lenticular card, sticker sheet, Happiness Fakts calendar, inked stamps, acrylic standees, and a soundtrack download card.
Check out the official trailer below (Courtesy of Gematsu)
A heartbroken clown, wayward souls, and juicy mechanical lips. As “The Big Event” draws near, help the troubled residents of the Habitat and de-mask the mysterious Doctor Habit… before it’s too late.
Smile For Me is an unconventional point-and-click adventure game that puts you at the center of an abstract world! Nod and shake your head to chat with new friends, and solve their mysteries to cheer them up. The people are bizarre, the puzzles are wack, and the world hides a sinister secret.
- Explore a beautiful world that holds a dark secret.
- Solve a mouthful of tricky puzzles.
- Chat with 23 peculiar characters.
- Use bizarre items and creative solutions to reveal secret backstories.
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Simplfied Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, and Japanese in-game text.