Fossil Hunters, a casual action adventure game about digging fossils and building your own dinosaurs, is launching June 28, 2018 on Nintendo Switch.
The game supports local play for up to 4 players, with drop in and drop out support.
Check out the trailer and details below.
Fossil Hunters is a casual action-adventure game about digging for fossils and building dinosaur skeletons.
– Connect modular fossil blocks to build custom skeletons
– Dig up and discover over 30 levels
– Fill up your Journal by collecting over 150 notes, artifacts and sketches
– Play the entire game with 1-4 players locally (drop in / drop out)
– Fully orchestral soundtrack
In a group, Fossil Hunters is a frantic Magicka-like experience, where reckless behaviour can cause a lot of fun and excitement. Playing solo, or as a co-operative couple, it takes on more of a Minecraft-like build and explore feeling.