The addictive fun of match-3 puzzles will soon be clashing with deep RPG mechanics on Nintendo Switch!
505 Games’ Gems of War is hitting the Switch eShop on March 26, as a free-to-play title. The puzzle RPG features over 300 unique warriors to deploy into intense puzzle battles, along with other features like daily challenges.
We were sworn to secrecy, but now we can tell you our secret… pic.twitter.com/bom2o1LJTx
— Gems of War (@GemsOfWar) March 19, 2019
Check out more details below, along with the eShop trailer.
From the creators of Puzzle Quest comes the ultimate evolution of the Puzzle-RPG-Strategy mashup, Gems of War! Match gems and skulls to turn the tide of battle, build your team of heroes and conquer mighty kingdoms!
Immerse yourself in a world of adventure as you collect heroes from across the realm and battle foes with the power of the puzzle board. Match gems and skulls to build up mana and crush your enemies!
- Puzzle-RPG – Dive into a world filled with hundreds of puzzles, deep RPG gameplay and tactical puzzle strategy
- Level Up Your Troops – Collect and level-up over 300 different troops and unlock spells to attack your enemies
- Gain Extra Loot in Mini Games – Earn bounties and treasures for your hero in various side activities, each with their own unique rewards
- Conquer New Realms – Unlock the Krystara & Underworld maps with over 30 Kingdoms and 350 Quests to complete
- Complete Weekly Events – Engage in dynamic live events for never ending puzzle action
- Collect Daily Bonuses – Login daily to collect free bonus rewards
- Dominate the Competition – Battle in asynchronous PvP and rise up the global ranks