Developer Blue Sunset Games and publisher Forever Entertainment have rolled out a new update for the classic arkanoid-type game Glaive: Brick Breaker.
Released in April 2018, Glaive: Brick Breaker has been receiving positive reception from fans as well as having great sales on Switch. To celebrate, the team released a new update bringing lots of new features for the game.
Check out the announcement and details below:
Hello fellow gamers.
I am community manager in Blue Sunset Games and I am happy to announce, that thanks to great reception and sales of Glaive: Brick Breaker, the game just released a big content patch and it’s free.
Also Glaive is now published by Forever Entertainment.
Thank you for your support!
New update brings a lot of new features:
– highly requested Level Creator mode – build you own stage and play it!
– new locations to play – Winter and Neon themes for game
– new powerups – blasters and force field
– new mechanic – crazy shot (earn enough power in game to fire game changing ball!)
– new brick types – try to destroy bricks that hide from you or bricks that can catch and shoot back your ball
– new unlockable skins for your Glaive
– new Endurance game mode – try to beat as many stages as you can!
– almost 100 new stages in game to play in arcade and versus!
– adjusted some game aspects for better gameplay and responsivness
New #update for Glaive: Brick Breaker on #NintendoSwitch is now available to download – try new level creator to build (and play!) your very own maps, additional power-ups, mechanics, game mode and more!https://t.co/SdOpS7Nt8K
— Forever Entert (@ForeverEntert) April 29, 2019