Developer Sting has announced the release date for Gloria Union: Twin Fates In Blue Ocean FHD Edition for Switch and mobile devices in Japan.
Originally released for the PSP in 2011, Gloria Union: Twin Fates in Blue Ocean is the fourth installment of the “Union” tactical RPG series which spun off from Yggdra Union. The FHD Edition will include a number of new features from the original, including the following:
- New playable character Yggdra and the “Crusade” card
- “Easy” and “Night Mare” modes
- Additional voice-overs and Character introduction movies
- Priority item display and the ability to remove (not just replace) equipment
- New Game+
- Item acquisition hints
- Rewind function, battle speed adjustment feature, auto-save
- Conversation log and auto progression
- Cloud backup saves and free save
- Dot filter effect feature, battle stance switch feature
- Widescreen support
The game is scheduled to launch on March 18th in Japan for Switch and mobile devices. A new trailer for the title was also shared, which you can find below:
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.