Hungry for more tight platforming action on Nintendo Switch? You might want to keep this upcoming title in your sights!
Pixelheart has revealed that it will be publishing the action adventure Golden Force on Nintendo Switch and other platforms in Q4 2020. Physical editions will also be available for European regions, with pre-orders now open at the following links below:
- Standard Edition – €34.90
- Limited Edition – €44.90 (limited to 2,000 copies)
- Mercenary Edition – €99.90 (limited to 2,000 copies)
Check out the official trailer below:
The King of Demons set his sights on Muscle Island, a paradisaical and peaceful place where it’s good to live. This evil person settled his army and persecutes the population with the help of his generals.
Wasting their last coins in the taverns of the island, mercenaries from the dreadful Golden Force enjoy their last moments of vacation when they receive a new contract: beat down this new evil ruler and recover the mountain of gold in his possession.
When there is gold and a promise of great battles, you can count on the Golden Force to save your butt!
- Four worlds full of challenge.
- Old school difficulty (but not so frustrating).
- Two-player cooperative mode.
- Four playable characters.
- Fearful bosses.
- Tons of secrets and hidden challenges for hardcore gamers.