Spotted Shark Studio has announced they’re bringing Grave Danger: The Ultimate Edition to Nintendo Switch in Q3 2018.
Grave Danger is a puzzle game that supports single player and local co-op play. The game is enjoyable in either mode.
Check out a trailer and more info below.
– 30 levels (With update) Full Controller & Big Picture support.
– 3 unique characters all with different attack and jump abilities.
– 3 unique worlds with different enemies for each.
– The 3 worlds feature different kinds of puzzles.
– Player gets a grade at the end of each level prompting them to re-play for a higher grade.
collectibles in every level in the form of wanted posters.
– when a player dies, they return as a ghost and must return to their graveyard (checkpoint) to revive.This allows more mobility giving them the ability to explore in this form.
Ultimate Edition Features:
– 10 new levels for a total of 30 levels.
– UI Overhaul on level selection screen
– Turrets that fire purple projectiles that harm characters.
– Turrets that fire green projectiles that players can use as a bounce pad.
– Platforms that rotate depending on which end the player stands.
– A rideable bird that jumps and can run over spikes and other hazards