Harvest Moon: The Winds Of Anthos Receives First Details And Screenshots
Natsume has released a first look at Harvest Moon: The Winds Of Anthos, the upcoming new game in the Harvest Moon series.
The game will serve to commemorate the franchise’s 25th anniversary, and will have players aiming to reunite five villages that were separated by a great disaster in the past. The release window is still set for 2023, and platforms have still yet to be confirmed.
Check out some screenshots and the full details below:
Harvest Moon: The Winds of Anthos is the latest installment in the beloved Harvest Moon franchise and will be launching later this year.
- Discover five unique towns with their own seasons, terrain, and villagers! Explore the world of Anthos while searching for Harvest Wisps, wild animals, mines and more.
- Care for livestock such as cows, sheep, chickens, and more, and earn bonuses on your farm for keeping a variety of animals.
- Woo five different bachelors and five different bachelorettes! Marry whoever your heart desires.
- Keep pets such as cats, dogs, parakeets, wolves, and more.
- Doc Jr. is back with a new and improved Expando-Farm that lets you easily move your farm around the land of Anthos.
- Cook multiple dishes in your kitchen at the same time.
The land players will explore is known as Anthos, and is home to the Harvest Sprites, spirits that protect people and nature, as well as the goddess of nature known as the Harvest Goddess. However, about 10 years ago, an unprecedented eruption in Anthos’s volcanic region forced the Harvest Goddess and her Harvest Sprites to use all their powers to protect the people. The people were saved, but the eruption left the villages cut off from each other…
Believing that the separated villages and people would one day be reconnected, the Harvest Goddess sent a bottle into the ocean with a letter and a magic key, then fell into a deep sleep…
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.