Worried that you’ll run out of songs too quickly in Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Mega Mix for Switch? You’ll be happy to know that the game’s track list will see multiple expansions after it releases!
SEGA has confirmed that the game will launch alongside a 4,500-yen Season Pass – which includes six extra music packs, as follows:
- Additional Music Pack 1st (February 13)
- Additional Music Pack 2nd (March 2020)
- Additional Music Pack 3rd (March)
- Additional Music Pack 4th (April)
- Additional Music Pack 5th (April)
- Additional Music Pack 6th (May)
The first music pack launching with the game on 13 February 2020 will add the following songs and modules:
- “Musunde Hiraite Rasetsu to Mukuro” (music and lyrics by Hachi)
- “Electro Saturator” (music and lyrics by tilt-six)
- “Roshin Yuukai” (music by iroha (sasaki) and lyrics by kuma (alfred))
- “Double Lariat” (music and lyrics by Ago Aniki)
- “Hai wa Hai ni” (music by Tennen and lyrics by Niboshi)
- “Kowase Kowase” (music and lyrics by E.L.V.N)
- Hatsune Miku: “Rasetsu to Mukuro (Demons and The Dead)”
- Kagamine Rin: “Reactor”
- Kaito: “Requiem”
- Meiko: “Blazing”
Finally, SEGA also revealed that the game will offer a 1,000-yen “Item Unlock Key” – which unlocks all of the game’s modules and modification items immediately.
What do you think of these additional tunes and options heading to the game? Are there any songs that you would love to see as part of this Season Pass? Feel free to share with us below!