Last year, SEGA held a T-Shirt design contest for Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Mega Mix, where fans had a chance to submit their own custom T-Shirts to be included in the game.
Now, SEGA has officially announced the five winners of the contest, who will all have their designs features in the game when it releases later this year.
Check them out below:
Congratulations to the Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Mega Mix T-Shirt Design Contest winners!!
Spot these designs in-game when Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Mega Mix launches in the west on Nintendo Switch later this year. pic.twitter.com/SwV9ws7zbD
— SEGA (@SEGA) January 30, 2020
- “Rose Record” designed by Oxymoroff
- “Goopy Meeku” designed by April Castaneda
- “Pastel Tee” designed by Cecilia Bucci
- “Holy Leek” designed by Occultbeast
- “Starlight Diva” designed by Dylan Beeson.
Hatsune Miku: Project Diva MegaMix launches February 13 on Switch in Japan, and sometime in 2020 for the west.
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.