Looking for more unique survival games on Nintendo Switch? A tale of warmth and scarcity is now on its way to the palm of your hands!
Klabater and Arclight Creations have revealed that Help Will Comes Tomorrow is heading to Nintendo Switch and other major platforms in Q1 2020. The survival sim tasks players with keeping a group of train-wreck survivors alive, amidst the harsh coldness of the Siberian wilderness!
Check out the game’s announcement trailer below, along with more details.
During the onset of the October Revolution in the uninhabitable Siberian wilderness, a group of passengers have survived the mysterious catastrophe of a Trans-Siberian railway train. They must endure in a harsh ice-clad climate until a rescue party arrives. Facing many dangers, their own weaknesses and, above all, their own prejudice, passengers from different social classes will have to unite and make decisions that often go against their beliefs. They will be constantly put to the test and will survive or the decisions will break them. How and if they survive and at what cost is up to the player.
In Help Will Come Tomorrow you will:
- Overcome class animosities between your party members in order to survive in an innovative class relations building system.
- Manage scarce resources and stay alive in the frosty wilderness of Siberia before help arrives.
- Guide 9 unique characters from different social origins and three different society classes
- Discover the intimate stories and past of all the unique characters
- Build and expand your own camp to increase the chances of survival
- Face dynamically changing weather conditions and unforgiving Siberian wildlife
- Experience an in-game event system based on characters’ relations and morale
- Immerse yourself in a touching story set in 1917 pre-Bolshevik Imperial Russia.
Help Will Come Tomorrow is scheduled for release Q1 2020 and will be available on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.