Wondering what were the most popular videogame purchases last year?
Amazon has published a list of the top-performing videogame products during 2019. Out of the top 50 items, 22 were Nintendo products such as Joy-con controllers, consoles, and physical games.
At the same time, Nintendo also occupied a large chunk of the top 10 products – with eShop cards, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Pokemon Sword, and more. Here is the list below:
- $10 PlayStation Store gift card (Sony)
- $10 Xbox gift card (Microsoft)
- $10 Nintendo eShop gift card (Nintendo)
- 12-month PlayStation Plus membership (Sony)
- Super Smash Bros Ultimate (Nintendo)
- Pokémon Sword (Nintendo)
- Switch Pro Controller (Nintendo)
- Xbox Wireless Controller – Black (Microsoft)
- Luigi’s Mansion 3 (Nintendo)
- Pokémon Shield (Nintendo)
If you want to take a look at the full list of top 50 products, you can find them over here.