Nintendo of Europe has announced the full lineup of first party and third party Nintendo Switch titles Japan Expo 2018 attendees can try out, taking place in Paris from July 5 to 8.
Titles include upcoming releases such as Super Smash Bros. Ultimate and Travis Strikes Again. Titles already released such as 1-2 Switch and ARMS will also be present.
A selection of indie titles will be playable at the convention. The list of indie games will be revealed later.
Check out the full list below.
- 1-2-Switch (Nintendo)
- Arms (Nintendo)
- Bayonetta 2 (Nintendo)
- Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker (Nintendo)
- Dark Souls Remastered (Bandai Namco)
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Nintendo)
- Dragon Ball FighterZ (Bandai Namco)
- EA Sports FIFA 19 (EA)
- Go Vacation (Nintendo / Bandai Namco)
- Kirby: Star Allies (Nintendo)
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Nintendo)
- Mario Tennis Aces (Nintendo)
- Mega Man 11 (Nintendo)
- Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate (Capcom)
- My Hero: One’s Justice (Bandai Namco)
- Octopath Traveler (Nintendo / Square Enix)
- Okami HD (Capcom)
- Pokken Tournament DX (Nintendo)
- SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy (NIS America)
- Splatoon 2 (Nintendo)
- Splatoon 2 DLC ‘Octo Expansion’ (Nintendo)
- Starlink : Battle for Atlas (Ubisoft)
- Super Mario Odyssey (Nintendo)
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Nintendo)
- Sushi Striker: The Way of Sushido (Nintendo)
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Nintendo)
- Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes (Grasshopper Manufacture)
- Valkyria Chronicles 4 (Sega)