The hit arcade shooter is set to launch globally in July and Moss has published a new trailer to promote the game.
Raiden V: Director’s Cut is slated for release on Switch on 15th July 2019. The game will be available in both retail in digital formats. An original soundtrack CD will be included with every copy of the game, similar to the PC version.
The Switch version supports up to 2 players in local multiplayer, includes voice acting for the first time in the series, and a new ship damage system.
Watch the trailer below:
Arcade hit Raiden first left its mark on the shooting genre 25 years ago. The easy to learn, hard to master series comes to the Nintendo Switch in its most modern and advanced form yet! Join the war for Earth’s future-where the tide of battle holds constant surprises.
- Tag in a friend and unleash devastation on your enemies!
- Extreme Graphics – Full 1080p support to bring every explosion, missile attack, and Boss Kills to earth-shattering realism on HDTVs and monitors!
- Tri-View HUD – New levels of frenetic, heart pounding, pulsing action as real-time game status changes, command center data and gameplay simultaneously update you on the action and your performance!
- Fully narrated storyline for the first time in the series!
- Fight your own path through a branching storyline!
- Choose between three different ships to pilot, each with their own strengths and weaknesses and outfit them with nine different weapon types!