Ratalaika Games, IndieNova, and Crazyant have announced the release date and price for I Am The Hero.
The fast paced retro inspired action game will be released November 30, 2018 on the Nintendo eShop for USD9.99 / EUR9.99.
Check out the launch trailer and details below:
After the hard work I Am The Hero is at last ready for its release on PS4, PSVita and Nintendo Switch.
Enjoy fast paced, retro action inspired by modern and old-school classics. I Am The Hero will give you shot of nostalgia and adrenaline that you’ve been crazing.
I Am The Hero will be released with a price of 9.99 USD / Eur. On SONY it will have cross-buy between PS4 & PSVita. Also 4 different trophy stack’s at launch.
It will launch on:
- SONY America: November 27th, 2018
- SONY Europe: November 28th, 2018
- Nintendo Switch (EU&NA): November 30th, 2018
I Am The Hero is a pixel art, beat ’em up, fighting game that tells the story of a “Hero” with a glorious but mysterious past. Is he the hero he thinks he is or is there another side to this legendary figure?
I Am The Hero is a love note to retro gaming, ripped from the fuzzy memories of the developer’s childhoods and seasoned with a wild passion for fighting games. If you want a truly modern re-interpretation of classic gaming, then it’s time to join the fate and answer one simple question, “are you the hero?”
- Single Player Campaign
- Local Co-Op
- Fast Moving, Fluid Combat
- Free Style Combos : trample, juggle, rush, and crush your enemies into submission with your own unique fighting styles
- Critical Blink : by timing your attacks perfectly you can unleash massive damage on your foes with Critical Blink