The Indie Live Expo II was held yesterday, revealing a number of new indie title releases for the Nintendo Switch.
This new wave of Indie releases includes ports of titles already available on other platforms, as well as some brand new announcements. You can catch upon the full showcase via the link below, as well as a brief summary of the new reveals:
- MEDIUM-NAUT(Spring 2021)~ New horror-action title by the creator of La-Mulana Takumi Naramura.
- Hitono Puzzle (December 2020) ~ Human observation puzzle game by Kenichi Nishi (Moon, Chibi Robo!, L.O.L.: Lack of Love, etc), and his Route24 company.
- STEOS -Sorrow Song of Bounty Hunter ~ Single-screen shooter game by 125.
- Dungeon of Nazarick (November 2020) ~ 2D dark fantasy action game set in the world of the Overlord anime/light-novel series, developed and published by Gotcha Gotcha Games.
- The Witch and the 66 Mushrooms(November 2020)~ 2D Metroidvania where you play as a girl with a magic hat, developed and published by Gotcha Gotcha Games.
- Okami no Kaguya-hime (December 2020) ~ Vertically scrolling action game where you can acquire different skills and weapons, level-up your character, and even transform into a wolf, developed and published by Gotcha Gotcha Games.
- DRAGON PEAK (March 2021) ~ Chunky 2D side-scrolling Golden Axe-type game developed by CYBIRD and published by Gotcha Gotcha Games.
- Steel Sword Story S(2020) ~ 2D side-scrolling platformer with a sword-bearing hero also capable of magic, with the gameplay geared towards fans of old-school action games. Developed by 8bits Fanatics (1001 Spikes) and published by Gotcha Gotcha Games.
- Buraigun Galaxy Storm(2020) ~ Vertical shoot ’em up inspired by 90s arcade shooters, developed by ShiN_game and published by Gotcha Gotcha Games.
- Snow Fighters (2020) ~ Snowball fighting esports action game for up to 4 players, Switch version adds new stages, new characters, and a story mode, developed by teamTMT and published by Gotcha Gotcha Games.
- BLOCK SLIME CAVE (Spring 2021) ~ Action game where you are lost in the cave of the ruins and must find and ride the block slime to escape, developed by WINGLAY and published by Gotcha Gotcha Games.
- Booth: A Dystopian Adventure (2021) ~ Switch version of Guanpeng Chen’s adventure game about running a food inspection booth.
- Labyrinth City: Pierre the Maze Detective ~ Adventure puzzle game based on the bestseller, Pierre The Maze Detective, developed by Darjeeling and published by Pixmain on Switch.
- Osyaberi！Horijyo！Hori Slash (February 2021) ~ The fourth Osyaberi game from the Clouds Play Company which has previously seen titles in the Boulderdash and shoot ’em up genres.
- The Adventures of Zozo! (2021) ~ A 2D side-scrolling platforming action game from Saudi Arabia.
- Neko Min(2021) ~ A strategic cat-based action puzzle game for Nintendo Switch from Jetman.
- Spacelines from the Far Out (2021) ~ A heavily comedic sci-fi party, co-op, rogue-lite, tycoon, space sim developed by Coffeenauts.
- Replica (Available Now) ~ The first game in the Guilt Trilogy series, which is an interactive novel game played through a cellphone and through social media.
- Metal Mind ~ A top-down rogue-lite game with RPG elements where the player controls a mecha assembled from four different pieces of equipment, developed by Whirllaxy Studio.
- Kana Quest ~ A kawaii kana match-em up puzzle game by Not Dead Design where you learn Japanese.
- Figment: Creed Valley (2021) ~ An action-adventure musical puzzle game set in the human mind developed and published by Bedtime Digital Games.
- Speed Limit ~ An old-school retro shooter that soon changes to a completely different genre, taking you through the history of the golden arcade era, boiled down to its core elements of hard, fast, and addictive, developed by Gamechuck and published Chorus Worldwide.
- Undying (2021) ~ A survival game where you are infected by a zombie bite, and must now fight to survive, not for just yourself but for your young son, developed by Vanimals.
- Ruin of the Reckless~ A 2D action roguelike game with a focus on fast-paced melee combat, speedy movement, and co-operative play, developed by Faux-Operative Games.
- Silver 2425 (February 18th 2021) ~ The early SUDA51/Grasshopper Manufacture murder/adventure games The Silver Case and The 25th Ward: The Silver Case in one package.
- Ghostrunner (January 28th 2021) ~ Cyberpunk action video game developed by Polish development studio One More Level.
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.