Looking for your next 2D platforming adventure on Switch? This upcoming release from publisher Clickteam and developer Jonathan Brassaud might be right up your alley!
The Switch eShop has updated with a new listing for Inexistence Rebirth – a Metroidvania-style action adventure launching on 11 June 2021. The game sees players in the shoes of young man who must save his sister to restore order to his world!
Check out the latest Switch version trailer below:
Hald and his sister were chosen by the gods to be “Keepers”.
Their shared duty is to maintain order and balance in the world; but peace was not something everyone desired. Claos, a man filled with dark purpose, decides to plunge Hald’s sister in a deep slumber and break the balance. Hald begins his quest to find Claos and break the spell – throwing him into a vast world full of mystery and danger…
Discover this great Metroidvania game and explore a vast world full of mysteries and action in this game inspired by the classics of the 16-bit era.
- Many varied places, in a pixel art style worthy of the great hits of the 16-bit era.
- RPG Elements enabling customize the stats and equipment of heroes, and get new abilities as you go
- Varied bestiary, with imposing bosses
- Many annex quests and hidden places
- Multiple difficulty levels.