A brutal and fast-paced survival experience is now clawing its way to Nintendo fans!
PikPok’s Into The Dead 2 will be hitting the Switch sometime in the future. Think fast, and mow down hundreds of zombies as you run recklessly toward your family.
While we wait for more release details, check out an earlier trailer of the game below:
The sequel to acclaimed action and zombie hit Into the Dead (+70 million downloads)!
Travel through the zombie apocalypse in a race to save your family. Equip yourself with an arsenal of powerful weapons and do your best to survive. Mutilate, riddled and slaughtered the dead, anything to keep moving! In a world where nobody is safe, how far will you be able to go to save your skin?
– Evolutionary argument and multiple endings; complete 7 episodes full of action, 60 phases and hundreds of challenges.
– Powerful weapons and ammunition extras; Unlock and improve melee weapons, firearms, explosives and much more!
– A varied game dynamics; shoot from military locations, kill the herds of vehicles from above, stab them to keep you alive or risk chasing them on foot.
– Multiple environments in which to submerge; discover different places, from oil fields and military bases to camps and rural agricultural communities.
– A threat of zombies increasingly intense; adapt your tactics to annihilate the different hordes, including zombies that run and armored!
– Daily and special events modes; show your skills to win exclusive prizes.
– Loyal canine companions; keep the zombies at bay and protect yourself in the field.