Publisher 5pb has revealed that they’ll also be launching a Switch version for ‘Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Infinite Combate‘ in Japan and Asia!
The dungeon exploration action RPG will be available in both retail and digital formats on November 28th for 7,800 yen and 7,000 yen, respectively. A limited edition which includes the soundtrack CD and Adventurer’s Handbook will be offered for 9,800 yen.
Pre-purchasing the game will guarantee early buyers with the side-scrolling shmup DanMachi de Shooting wa Machigatteiru Darou ka game.
The game will support English, Traditional Chinese, and Simplified Chinese languages and will also release in Asia on the same day as Japan.
Check out the trailer, opening movie, and game details below:
- Clear Quests Issued by the Guild to Advance the Story – The basic flow of the game is as follows: Guild –> Dungeon Exploration –> Battle –> Return from the Dungeon. The game is set in the city of Orario, which features various adventurer-focused facilities. The player will utilize these facilities while advancing the story, exploring the dungeon, and interacting with characters.
- Guild – Receive quests at the Guild, then head for the dungeon.
- Familia – The goddess of your Familia can unlock skills for the player character.
- Market / Blacksmith – Buy and sell weapons, armor, and items, or strengthen weapons and armor.
- Hostess of Fertility Pub – A place where various adventurers gather to exchange information and the like.
- Dungeon Exploration – Bell and Ais’ stories will play out for each chapter. For each story, you will control and explore with the respective character. Your dungeon user interface includes the following: your HP, MP bars, skill gauge, acquired magic shards, item slots assigned to each d-pad key, and pre-chosen support characters and their skill gauges. Each support character can activate various skills.
- Extra Dungeon – After clearing Story Mode, you can choose your favorite playable and supporter characters to tackle the post-game “Extra Dungeon.”
- Date and Hot Springs / Co-Sleeping Events – High-difficulty quests will also be added to the Extra Dungeon, which is unlocked after clearing Story Mode. By clearing these quests, you will be able to enjoy date and hot springs / co-sleeping events.