Nintendo is having a great time crushing its competitors in Japan this holiday season, if the bestseller video game charts on Amazon Japan are an indication of how popular the company’s products are doing.
As of December 2, 2018, the top 9 bestselling products in Japan are all Nintendo products. Coming in at No. 1 is the physical version of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, which has been the No. 1 bestselling game on the Amazon charts for most of the year.
At No. 2 and No. 3 are the GameCube Controller and GameCube Controller Adapter respectively, which are reportedly out of stock in most places worldwide.
Check out the full list of products below:
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- GameCube Controller Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Edition
- GameCube Controller Adapter
- Nintendo Switch Neon Blue/Neon Red
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Digital Version)
- Nintendo Switch Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Edition
- Super Mario Party Joy-Con Set with Pre-Order Bonus
- Pokemon Let’s GO Pikachu
What do you think? Let us know in the comments!