Pokken Tournament DX is now officially the 3rd best selling fighting game between 2016 to 2017 in the Japanese market.
This information comes from sales figures taken recorded by Media Create. Just above Pokken Tournament DX are Pokken Tournament (Wii U) at second place and ARMS (Switch) at first place.
Have a look at the lifetime sales figures for the fighting genre between 2016 to 2017 below.
- ARMS (Switch) – 221,700
- Pokken Tournament (Wii U) – 136,478
- Pokken Tournament DX (Switch) – 88,768
- Tekken 7 (PS4) – 80,113
- Street Fighter V (PS4) – 59,553
- The King Of Fighters XIV (PS4) – 28,511
- GUILTY GEAR Xrd -REVELATOR- (PS4) – 26,671
- Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challenge (Switch) – 21,139
- GUILTY GEAR Xrd REV 2 (PS4) – 14,500
- GUILTY GEAR Xrd -REVELATOR- (PS3) – 12,273