Koei Tecmo has announced that a new version for the previously released horse racing game, Winning Post 9, is bound for the Nintendo Switch in 2020.
Winning Post 9 has seen its release in Japan earlier this year in March. The new and updated version, which will be called Winning Post 9 2020, will arrive in March 2020 in Japan. The game will have the capability to transfer save data from the previous version. In addition, special bonuses will be given to players if save data from Winning Post 8 is available on the system.
Read on below for what’s in store in the upcoming version:
- Revival of the marriage and descendant succession systems.
- Improvements to bond commands (can be executed from the racehorse screen, choose what you like from several utilities, etc.).
- No more randomness in the system of meeting new connections (you can make connections at events, and there are also bond commands that enable you to meet new connections).
- You can establish a club.
- Implementation of a future scenario that starts in 2021.
- Ability to transfer save data from Winning Post 9.
- If you have save data from Winning Post 8 on your system, you can get special bonuses.
- Noel Himeka added as a secretary.
—Noel Himeka has several outfit patterns for each season. On the left is her Spring Outfit A, and on the right is her Winter Costume B.