The Pokemon Company has released the next distribution for the Ash Cap Pikachus in Pokemon Sword/Shield.
Players can now redeem Kalos Cap Pikachu by inputting the password KAL0SP1KA in the game! You’ll need to claim this special gift by 30 November 2020, so don’t hesitate for too long!
Another cap-wearing Pikachu has arrived! This time, Ash’s Pikachu brings a reminder: the bond between a Trainer and their Pokémon is a powerful one!
Use this password to bring Kalos Cap Pikachu on your #PokemonSwordShield adventures: KAL0SP1KA
— Play Pokémon (@playpokemon) October 17, 2020
If you’re not sure how to redeem these passwords, here are the instructions:
- Launch your Pokémon Sword or Pokémon Shield game.
- Select Mystery Gift on the X menu.
- Select Get a Mystery Gift.
- Select Get with Code/Password to connect to the internet.
- Enter your password.
- Watch as the gift arrives in your game. (Pokémon will appear in your party or your Pokémon Boxes.)
- Be sure to save your game.