Indie game developer Loftur Studio’s Kofi Quest: Alpha MOD has been successfully funded via a Kickstarter campaign!
Kofi Quest: Alpha MOD is a real-time strategy game inspired by Zelda and Warcraft where you take control of the lamest, most terrible wannabe hero ever: Kofi. The game is set to launch on Nintendo Switch in Q1 2020.
The campaign is still ongoing via Kickstarter and with your help the studio would be able to deliver the best possible version of the game.
Kofi Quest started as a web-series by comics creator Jesús García Ferrer and we’re now on Kickstarter to bring this comic fantasy to life. The campaign is running until May 31 so we have 10 days to go! We currently have over 1,000 backers on board, and are just about to hit our goal. Check out the campaign here.
Check out the trailer and details below:
About This Game
Kofi Quest: Alpha MOD is a not-so-serious adventure that brings together mechanics from Action RPG and RTS games. You’ll control Kofi, a weak, lazy and unlucky videogame character that will be followed by a group of interesting (and pathetic) characters aiding him to live a great adventure.
The videogame introduces a world of comic fantasy in which the characters are aware of being part of a videogame. Kofi is an RPG character that spends his days lazing around without leveling up. His game is a total mess and every character around him plays better.
- Videogame characters that know they’re videogame characters.
- Mechanics from RTS, RPG and graphic adventure.
- Explore Neighborwood and uncover loads of secrets.
- Real-time combat similar to Action RPG’s with troops control.
- Gear your troops up to achieve victory.
- Troop Captains with special skills.
- The story will immerse you in a comic adventure with tons of situations and characters.
- Voice acting!
- Cool soundtrack inpired by JRPG.
- Your sword’s broken and your best friend’s a booger, but you can ride a direwolf.