As reported previously, Japan’s two Kirby Cafe stores will be receiving Summer-themed menu items on 1 Jul 2021. Well, here are more details!
The official Kirby Cafe Japan website has updated with new information about the upcoming dishes and drinks. Some notable new meals include an ice-cream pancake sandwich resembling Kirby’s face, a banana boat dish, and more!
Here are more pictures and the full list of menu items below:
- Transform! Natsukiro Jelly Soda (includes Summer changing glass as a souvenir) 1,980yen
- Kirby’s Seafood Yakisoba (includes Kirby lunch box as a souvenir) 1,980yen
- Kirby Burger & Salad Plate 1,380yen
- Chef Kawasaki’s Yakiniku pilaf 1,580yen
- Kirby’s Cool Pancake Sandwich (includes large plate as a souvenir) 2,580yen
- Kirby and Waddle Dee’s Banana Boat 1,380yen
- Glitter! Gem apple jelly -with amber sugar pieces- (includes star-shaped glass plate as a souvenir) 1,580yen