Nintendo fans will soon get to dive into a beautiful new 2D adventure on the move!
Publisher Natsume and developer Lucid Dreams Studio have announced Legends of Ethernal for Nintendo Switch and other platforms, with a release date of 30 October 2020. Dive into the world of Arkanys, as you help a lone child uncover the truth behind his family’s disappearance and overcome deadly obstacles!
Check out an official trailer below, along with more details:
In Legends of Ethernal, it is up to you to uncover the truth about your parents’ disappearance. Explore beautiful hand-crafted environments, solve challenging puzzles, and battle frightening creatures. Using the crafting power of ether, new powers and weapons will be unlocked to you, allowing you to explore more and more of the world of Arkanys!
- Enjoy mechanics that unlock with weapons and items that you find.
- Solve puzzles and unleash your fighting tactics against boss battles in multiple dungeons.
- Gather ethers and use items during the course of your journey to help you progress through the game.
- Admire beautiful 2D hand-drawn art covering multiple environments, scaling up to a resolution of 4K on supported platforms.
- Experience a compelling and linear storyline with great characters.
- Listen to the wonderfully crafted score; produced and recorded by veteran musician William Gough.
- Try Hardcore Mode for an intense experience, or enable Relaxed Mode to help you or your little one complete the game.