Recently, Lets Sing 2020 has been confirmed to be coming to Nintendo Switch on October 25th for £34.99 and as a microphone bundle on November 15th for £44.99.
Unlike Lets Sing 2019, this game won’t be available on Wii or Wii U meaning that the Switch and PS4 will be the only platforms that you can purchase this game on.
Check out the details below:
– Strong playlist with 30 international hits and original music videos
– Sing solo or up to four players
– Choose between within maximum of 4 Smartphones, 2 USB-Mics and 1 headset
– Five exciting game modes: ‘Classic’, ‘Mixtape 2.0’,’feat.’, ‘Jukebox’, ‘World Contest’…
– No mic at hand? It doesn’t matter – with the Let’s Sing Microphone-App, you can turn your smartphone into a microphone in no time at all
– Climb the online leaderboard and get more song packs in the online store like ‘Best of 90’s’, ‘Party Classics’ and more
· Classic: Perform solo or together with your friends. Hit the right notes can score the most points – can you crack the high score?
· Feat.: Find your perfect match! The better you sing together, the higher your “compatibility score” is. Singing with friends and family or also team up with your idol in the single-player mode.
· World Contest: Take on the world! Try to reach the top of the leaderboard or just have fun with your friends – choose a player you want to challenge and try to beat other singers online. The game shows the performance of the other players as if you were singing together.
· Mix Tape 2.0: Mix different song extracts together with this innovative game mode. Each mix is dynamically generated and thus guarantees a playlist that never repeats itself and a lot of fun. Create your own mixtapes with your favourite songs with the mixtape creator.
· Jukebox: Relax after your singing session with a list of songs for the next groovy party.
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.