It looks like the mega release of Celeste won’t be the only opening salvo of Limited Run Games in 2019.
The company just revealed the details of their annual stock-clearance sale – which takes place on 1 January 2019 (10am ET). Essentially, it’s a chance for collectors to grab older titles that they may have missed.
This year’s sale will include some leftover Switch games, in extremely short supply. Here’s what will be on offer:
- (LRG #1) Thimbleweed Park – $34.99
- (LRG #1) Thimbleweed Park Big Box Edition – $64.99
- (LRG #2) Mercenary Kings – $29.99
- (LRG #3) Flinthook – $29.99
- (LRG #5) Saturday Morning RPG – $29.99
- (LRG #6) Slime-san: Superslime Edition – $29.99
- (LRG #7) Kingdom New Lands – $29.99
- (LRG #9) Thumper – $34.99
- (FDG) Oceanhorn – $29.99
Additionally, Limited Run Games will be offering blind boxes for Switch games this year. Each blind box will come with a random LRG Switch title and trading card inside – so those spoiled for choice can try their luck instead. Check out more details below.
Nintendo Switch Blind Box (2018) – $29.99
This blind box contains one random game from our past Nintendo Switch physical releases and one random trading card from our collection. There is a possibility that your box could include a one-of-a-kind printing plate card, which is an actual metal plate used in the production of our trading cards. You may also receive a rare Limited Run Games autograph card – which can normally only be obtained by meeting a member of our team in person.
The assortments of games are as follows:
- Common (86% of boxes): Flinthook, Mercenary Kings, Slime-San, Saturday Morning RPG, Night Trap, Kingdom, Thumper
- Uncommon (10% of boxes): Thimbleweed Park, Oceanhorn
- Rare (4% of boxes): Yooka-Laylee, Furi
All of these items will be available on Limited Run Games’ website over here. Happy collecting!