A murder on the train but with a twist.
Chuckle Fish announced Loco Motive at today’s Indie World presentation. This is an upcoming fully voiced point and click adventure coming to the Switch next summer and is packed with features.
Check out the press release below for all the details on this colorful game.
Robust Games and Chucklefish today announced their point-and-click comedy adventure Loco Motive, coming to PC and Nintendo Switch in Summer 2022.
Check out the first gameplay of Loco Motive in the Announcement trailer here.
Robust Games, co-founded by brothers Adam and Joseph Riches, Robust Games’ debut was revealed today during Nintendo’s Indie World broadcast. Loco Motive tasks players with investigating the suspicious death of Lady Unterwald aboard the opulent 1930s steam train, the Reuss Express. Players will use the unique talents of a straitlaced lawyer, an amateur detective and an undercover agent at various points in the game as they progress their investigation.
Along the way, players will meet a fully voiced cast of quirky and memorable characters, solve satisfyingly head-scratching puzzles, and ultimately piece together the facts to prove their innocence. Figure out who committed the crime and what their motivation was that inspired them to murder! Loco Motive steamrolls onto PC and Nintendo Switch in Summer 2022.
And if you get stuck, just give the hint line a call. No don’t call us, Loco Motive features its own in-game hints and tips line for a true 90s point-and-click adventure experience!
Loco Motive Features:
- A comedy adventure that hits like smooth jazz, set onboard a 1930s express train
- Take control of three playable characters, in an interlinking comedic adventure
- Uncover a deadly mystery, full of twists, turns and slapstick humour
- Meet a train-full of quirky and somewhat suspicious fellow passengers
- Stop at nothing to solve item-based puzzles, that won’t leave you head scratching for hours
- Choose how you play, by taking direct interactive character control, or opting for a classic point and click experience
- Beautifully detailed pixel art bursting with charm and character
- Need a little nudge in the right direction? Telephone for assistance with an in-game hint call-line!
- Fully voiced, with the slinky sounds of composer Paul Zimmerman (Space Haven)