The latest issue of the Weekly Famitsu has revealed that Lode Runner: Legacy will be arriving on Nintendo Switch in Spring 2018 for 1112 yen.
In Lode Runner: Legacy, players can enjoy action and puzzle side-scrolling games in one package. A level editor and character editor is also included.
Check out the list of features below:
- Adventure Mode: Infiltrate the evil Empire and bring back stolen gold!
- Puzzle Mode: It’s all puzzles, all the time. No enemies allowed.
- Classic mode: Play the original 150 levels in 3D!
- World Levels: An outstanding collection of user-created levels.
- Level Editor: Create your own levels and share with other fans.
- Character Editor: Design your own Runner and enemies.
- Item Editor: Create custom gold items.
- Online Rankings: Compete against other fans in global standings.