Been heavily anticipating the Nintendo Switch release of Lonely Mountains: Downhill? Well, the wait is almost over!
Thunderful has confirmed that the game will be hitting the Switch eShop on 7 May 2020, for $19.99 USD. The game sees players speeding down rocky mountains in the fastest times possible, as they attempt to overcome the global leaderboards…and their own limits!
Check out the official Switch trailer below, along with more details:
Just you and your bike versus the rocky peaks of the Lonely Mountains!
Lonely Mountains: Downhill is a low-poly style mountain biking game, released on PC (Win/Mac/Linux) as well as Xbox One and Playstation 4 on October 23rd, 2019. Nintendo Switch will be released on May 7th, 2020.
The Lonely Mountains are waiting for you! Explore rocky mountain slopes with your bike, jump over sandy gorges or find your way through the foggy forests. Each Lonely Mountain awaits you with new challenges! Sprint, jump and slide to find your own way to the finish line. Explore the detailed mountain worlds or face the ticking clock – with every success you unlock new bikes, paintwork and outfits piece by piece. Train your skills day and night, improve your place on the leaderboards and ultimately compete with the best riders in the world in the risky Free Ride mode.
- TIGHT & INTUITIVE CONTROLS: A specially developed physics system enables fast and responsive controls. Carefully drop from boulder to boulder, sprint and jump over abysses or slide through muddy forest grounds. Playable with controller (recommended), keyboard and mouse.
- TRAVEL TO THE LONELY MOUNTAINS: Ready to see the world? Different mountains await you on your adventure – each one featuring several trails. Ride along quiet mountain lakes, majestic forests or steep canyons.
- FIND YOUR OWN WAY DOWN THE MOUNTAIN: Play it safe and take a relaxing ride on the scenic route or take the risk and go cross-country. Find hidden resting places and discover secret shortcuts to find the fastest way into the valley.
- EXPLORE AN UNSPOILED NATURE: Experience beautiful nature in a low poly style world unspoiled by men. No audience, no barrier tapes A rich and realistic sound backdrop lets you immerse yourself intensively in the world of the Lonely Mountains.
- DIFFERENT MODES AND LEADERBOARDS: Unlock more difficulty modes that will challenge you. Ride from checkpoint to checkpoint with as few crashes as possible or try to get through the Free Ride Mode without a crash. Check your times on the leaderboard, compete with your friends or prove your speed running skills.
- INDIVIDUALIZE YOUR RIDE: Choose your rider’s gender and looks. Unlock new bikes, paintwork and outfits. Each bike has different play values and characteristics. To get new customizations, create the best times or ride down the mountain without falling.