The Nightmare seems to be far from over with the announcement of Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince receiving DLC in the coming months.
Developer Frozenbyte and Publisher Modus Games today announced Trine 4: Melody of Mystery, a story-driven DLC campaign for Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince, will be arriving first on PC (Steam, EA Origin, GOG, Humble Store) soon, and on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One in spring 2021.
In Trine 4: Melody of Mystery, there’s trouble brewing at the Astral Academy once again. All the students are cursed, trapped in enchanted slumber and unable to wake up. With a mysterious spirit on the loose, released accidentally by the kind and guileless Cornelius Crownsteed, it’s best to call the Heroes of Trine to see what they can do to bring back Cornelius and his fellow students from their enticing dreamlands.
- 6 all-new and exciting levels set in strange and unpredictable dream worlds
- New music tracks to accompany the levels and story
- Full voice acting and localizations
- New upgrades for the heroes’ skills: Freezing Blink, Explosive Objects, Ricochet Arrows, Hazard Trail, Leaping Lightning, and Charged Dream Shield
- New gameplay elements with ice, torches, magnets and crystals
Take a first look at the mysterious new adventure in the teaser trailer released today: