Bandai Namco has announced that they will be bringing the Digimon ReArise mobile game to the West sometime later this year.
Originally released for Japan in June 2018, a western version of Digimon ReArise is now available for pre-load on Android and iOS devices. Note that although the store page lists an October 21st release date, the official release window provided by Bandai Namco is simply “2019”.
You can check out a trailer below, along with some additional details:
An unknown Digimon calling itself Herissmon has appeared in your smartphone.
Suddenly, a mysterious force known as “Spirals” attack…
This is the tale of your Digimon’s ReArise.
Dive into a story of new faces and old friends in this friendship Digivolving RPG!
- A story connecting Digimon and Tamers
- A completely original story that follows Tamers and Digimon as they grow and deepen their friendships.
- Brand new characters designed and illustrated by Katsuyoshi Nakatsuru, one of the original character designers from the Digimon animated series!
- Nurturing Digimon-Tamer friendships through shared moments
- Watch your Digimon interact and play together in your custom DigiTown.
- Connect with other Tamers and work toward common goals.
- Test the strength of your bonds in battle
- Build a personalized Digimon team and prove the power of your friendship in real-time battles of up to five-versus-five!
- Go head-to-head in the Battle Park or team up with fellow Tamers against powerful Digimon in Clash Battles.
- Train and care for your Digimon
- Help your Digimon work out, listen to their unique requests, and unlock the path to Digivolution.
- If you grow close and strong enough, they might even Mega Digivolve!
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.